Trained and Competent People
The staff are chosen for their skills, their ability to deal with complex situations and their openness to different realities. They share the following profile:
- training in education and care services or specialized education;
- training relevant to the care and education of children;
- an experience of many years in home care can compensate for training;
- experience with children who require special care;
- strong sense of responsibility;
- autonomy and judgment;
- up do date first aid and emergency course;
- no criminal record.
- receives basic training when hired and subsequently customized training that supports the work they do;
- enjoys coaching round the clock, 7 days 7, in case there is an emergency to manage in the workplace;
- is evaluated periodically by management and by families receiving assistance;
- works according to a professional code of ethics;
- is covered by professional liability insurance.